HiFi Speaker System
- 20mm ridge dome shape pure magnesium diaphragm for tweeter
- Slim floor standing enclosure for ease of setting
- MDF for back panel is the purpose for the ideal vibration damping
- Woofer and bottom woofer diaphragm are made of pure magnesium in HR shape for high rigidity and effective resonance dispersion
G1003MG HiFi Speaker System
My first exposure to Fostex speakers for the home, I really was very surprised that we hadn't heard more about them until now!
- 20mm ridge dome shape pure magnesium diaphragm for tweeter.
- Woofer and bottom woofer diaphragm are made of pure magnesium in HR shape for high rigidity and effective resonance dispersion.
- Having assimilated the driver’s material, we successfully unified all diaphragms’ tonality. Everything is for the natural sound attenuation & glamorous low sound reproduction.
- Zinc die-cast frames are employed for its higher specific gravity than aluminum. The new frame minimizes the transmission of the diaphragm’s vibrational amplitude to the enclosure and maintains the realistic resonance damping.
- Slim floor standing enclosure for ease of setting.
- The FOSTEX original CE plywood designed for the acoustic material is employed for baffle, sides, top and bottom to support the drivers and unify the sound.
- MDF for back panel is the purpose for the ideal vibration damping.
Enclosure type: 3 way bass reflex
Tweeter: 20mm ridge dome shape pure magnesium tweeter
Woofer: 10cm HR shape pure magnesium woofer x 2
Bottom woofer: 10cm HR shape pure magnesium woofer
Crossover: 200Hz / 2kHz
S.P.L.: 86dB/W (1m)
Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 35k Hz (-10dB)
Impedance: 6 ohm
Maximum Input: 100W
Dimensions: 204(W) x 1054(H) x 322(D)mm
Weight : 23.8kg
Finish: Glossy Piano Finish
CE plywood: Baffle: 33mm. Side: 18mm. Bottom: 18mm
MDF: Back: 15mm
* CE plywood. Fostex originally developed acoustic usage plywood that layers hard Camphor tree in vertically and soft Eucalyptus in horizontally.
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for product improvement